A downloadable game for Windows
Play Nes In 3D With Your Own Imagination
Please answer to this little os support survey
- You can buy it at any price you want starting from 0$
- Who buy it at 4.99$ or more will have the PRIVILEGE to access to the latest build as soon as it is released
We all want to quickly enjoy the perfect 3d experience from old nes games. And here is the best way to do:
- Go to the repositoty
- Grab a 3dn file of the game you want and put it in the rom folder
- Change its name to match rom file, (if you already have the mario.nes rom then change the 3dn file name to mario.3dn).
- Launch 3dnes, open rom file then here we go!
You want more 3dn files to select? Please share your work. It's not necessary a complete one. Someone will pick it up and add more refinement.
- Participate in the evolution of the 3Dification technology
- Play nes games with the true 3D graphic
- Play with any resolution supported by your PC, window or full screen mode
- Mono or Stereo Sound
- Customize the graphic whatever way you want
- Share/Get 3dn customization at the 3dn repository
3DNes runs smoothly with CoreM 800MHz + Intergrated Card Laptop in FullHD resolution so it should run fine in any 4,5 year old computer without any problem
- Gamepad: just plug and play, use Left-Right Bumper-Trigger for rotation
Sign up the Forum, like Facebook Page and follow Twitter Account to be notified of 3DNes news.
Part 1: Basics
Part 2: Dealing with animations
Part 3: Solid Background
Part 4: Correct segmentation errors
- Version 1.0 only supports following mappers: 0, 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 22, 30, 32, 34, 41, 64, 71.
- Unofficial 6502 instructions are not supported yet.
- Internal and external save/load state are not supported yet.
- Those limitations will be improved later.
- 3DNes uses auto-mapping for gamepad so please don't touch the input tab in the wellcome screen.
- I have worked 24/24 7/7 in this project since one year ago so your donation is VITAL for the project development. Thank you!
|Published||55 days ago|
|Release date||34 days ago|
|Tags||3D, 3dnes, 8-bit, emulator, NES, nitendo, Retro|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files: