3dSenVR - VR NES Emulator
A downloadable game for Windows
Play NES games in 3D & VR - The Future of Retro Gaming
The project has been Early Access released on Steam. You can still purchase a Steam key here to better support the project.
3dSenVR is a unique NES emulator that converts your favorite games into Full 3D & allows you to play it in VR!
- Zero Input Lag
- Zapper/ Light Gun support
- User friendly VR UI with both Laser Beam and Gaze control methods
- Normal & Motion Controllers
- Native SteamVR and Oculus Runtime support
- Dynamic Skyboxes
- 2D Mode for All Games
- NTSC Roms
- Save States
Up to date list of 3D supported games can be found at:
For WMR users: please use Room Scale mode in order for 3dSenVR to work perfectly.
- You should provide your own roms as 3dSenVR isn't delivered with any rom.
- NES is the registered trademark of Nintendo and its affiliates in the US and other countries. Nintendo is not affiliated with 3dSenVR in any way.
|Updated||6 days ago|
|Release date||Jun 25, 2016|
|Made with||Unity, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive|
|Tags||3D, 8-Bit, Action RPG, Low-poly, Oculus Rift, Retro, rift, Virtual Reality (VR), vive, Voxel|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Facebook Page, Support, Youtube Channel, Steam, Homepage, Patreon|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- 3dSenVR V0.4 Release with 25% Discount13 days ago
- SMB3 Profile Completed24 days ago
- Super Mario Bro. 3 Mini Game37 days ago
- Left or Right?55 days ago
- 3dSenVR lands on Viveport finally56 days ago
- 3dSenVR Devlog - Shatterhand Profile59 days ago
- TwinBee Profile63 days ago
- [3dSenVR Devlog] Flappy Bird VR - First Person View + Motion Controller Gameplay...71 days ago