3DNes - 3D Nes Emulator
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Play Nes In 3D - Back to the past by way of the future
- Version 1.4 has been released, adding full support for Virtual Reality.
- 3DNes is free
- 3DNesPro - VR Version - costs 4.99$ at minimum
- Support Vive - Rift - Mobile Headsets via SteamVR - Oculus - Riftcat - TrinusVR
- 3DN files of popular nes games are included in windows builds
- Vive and Rift are only supported in Windows Build
- Play NES games with an unique 3D experience
- Support any display resolution - window mode or full screen
- Support adjustable game speed
- Mono or Stereo Sound
- Support Save/Load states
- Support zipped roms
- Create your own 3D interpretation.
- Share/Get 3D customizations at the 3dn repository
- Play with Virtual Reality headsets - Pro Feature
- Play with First Person View - Pro Feature
- For Windows and Linux build, 3dn files are located in the sub folder 3dn
- For Max OSX build, 3dn files are located in the same folder of rom files
- For Windows builds, the 3dn collection has been already included in the release binary
- For Linux and Mac OSX build, the collection can be download from the separated zip file.
- For the new 3dn files or latest version of the old one, take a look at the repositoty
- Grab 3dn files of the game you want and put it in the correct location
- Change its name to match rom file, (if you already have the mario.nes rom then change the 3dn file name to mario.3dn).
- Launch 3dnes, open rom file then here we go!
- You want more 3dn files to select? Please share your work. It's not necessary a complete one. Someone will pick it up and add more refinement.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Tags||8-bit, Action RPG, Casual, First-Person, low-poly, Oculus Rift, Retro, rift, Virtual Reality, vive|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Smartphone|
|Links||Twitter, Facebook Page, Support, Youtube Channel|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 3DNes V2 - Audio Improvement 11 days ago
- 3DNes -Mario - Pipes - Vietnamese Flag - Water World 14 days ago
- 3DNes V2 - Retina Rendering - Inside The Pixel 31 days ago
- 3DNes V2 - Animation, Deformation Feature Preview 50 days ago
- Crazy Mario 129 days ago
- Dev Log 5/18 155 days ago
- 3DNes 1.4 Release 163 days ago