3DNes - 3D Nes Emulator
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Play Nes In 3D - Back to the past by way of the future
- Version 1.2 - The next milestone: Virtual Reality, First Person View and more
- 3DNes is available for everyone
- 3DNesPro (3DNes + Trinus Intergration + First Person View) is available for everyone who donated 4.99$ at minimum
We all want to quickly enjoy the perfect 3d experience from old nes games. And here is the best way to do:
- Go to the repositoty
- Grab a 3dn file of the game you want and put it in the rom folder
- Change its name to match rom file, (if you already have the mario.nes rom then change the 3dn file name to mario.3dn).
- Launch 3dnes, open rom file then here we go!
You want more 3dn files to select? Please share your work. It's not necessary a complete one. Someone will pick it up and add more refinement.
- Play NES games with an unique 3D experience (and a VR experience on the way)
- Support any display resolution - window mode or full screen
- Mono or Stereo Sound
- Support any kind of Joypad
- Support Save/Load states
- Support zipped roms
- Create your own 3D interpretation.
- Share/Get 3D customizations at the 3dn repository
- Run in any PC configuration
|Published||187 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Release date||166 days ago|
|Tags||8-bit, Casual, emu, First-Person, low-poly, Magic, nesbox, nintendo, Retro, Voxel|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files: