3dSenVR - VR NES Emulator
A downloadable game for Windows
Play NES games in 3D & VR - The Future of Retro Gaming
The project has been Early Access released on Steam. You can still purchase a Steam key here to better support the project.
3dSenVR is a unique NES emulator that converts your favorite games into Full 3D & allows you to play it in VR!
- Zero Input Lag
- Zapper/ Light Gun support
- User friendly VR UI with both Laser Beam and Gaze control methods
- Normal & Motion Controllers
- Native SteamVR and Oculus Runtime support
- Dynamic Skyboxes
- 2D Mode for All Games
- NTSC Roms
- Save States
Up to date list of 3D supported games can be found at:
For WMR users: please use Room Scale mode in order for 3dSenVR to work perfectly.
- You should provide your own roms as 3dSenVR isn't delivered with any rom.
- NES is the registered trademark of Nintendo and its affiliates in the US and other countries. Nintendo is not affiliated with 3dSenVR in any way.
|Updated||6 days ago|
|Release date||Jun 25, 2016|
|Genre||Simulation, Action, Shooter|
|Made with||Unity, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive|
|Tags||3D, Casual, Oculus Rift, Procedural Generation, Retro, Virtual Reality (VR), Voxel|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Facebook Page, Support, Youtube Channel, Steam, Homepage|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- 3dSen PC Steam Page and Trailer6 days ago
- Antarctic Adventure - Back to 1985 with love13 days ago
- 3dSenVR V0.5 Release17 days ago
- Shadow rendering of transparent objects21 days ago
- Goonies Profile32 days ago
- Which game is it?32 days ago
- [Devlog] Pooyan Profile42 days ago
- Chip n' Dale: Rescue Ranger Profile45 days ago