3DNes - 3D Nes Emulator
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Play Nes In 3D - Back to the past by way of the future
For Window version
- You can buy it at any price you want starting from 0$
- Who buy it at 4.99$ or more will have the PRIVILEGE to access to the latest build as soon as it is released
For Mac and Linux version
- The minimal price is 4.99$
We all want to quickly enjoy the perfect 3d experience from old nes games. And here is the best way to do:
- Go to the repositoty
- Grab a 3dn file of the game you want and put it in the rom folder
- Change its name to match rom file, (if you already have the mario.nes rom then change the 3dn file name to mario.3dn).
- Launch 3dnes, open rom file then here we go!
You want more 3dn files to select? Please share your work. It's not necessary a complete one. Someone will pick it up and add more refinement.
- Participate in the Revolution of Console 3Dification technology
- Play NES games with an unique 3D experience (and a VR experience on the way)
- Support any display resolution - window mode or full screen
- Mono or Stereo Sound
- Support for almost any kind of Joy-pad with manual mapping capability.
- Support Save/Load states.
- Create your own 3D interpretation.
- Share/Get 3D customizations at the 3dn repository
3DNes runs smoothly with CoreM 800MHz + Integrated Vga Laptop in FullHD resolution so it should run fine with any 4,5 year old computer without any problem
|Published||113 days ago|
|Release date||92 days ago|
|Tags||8-bit, Casual, emu, First-Person, low-poly, Magic, nesbox, nintendo, Retro, Voxel|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files: