What about a Linux build? I dont run windows and wine is a bit much for an emulator.
3DNes V2 Release
- [Improvement][Pro] Virtual Reality Re-Implementation: positional tracking, short view distance -> you will truly feel the depth of everything
- [New Feature][Pro] Retina Video Rendering Mode
- [Improvement] [Pro] Camera Tracking Mode
- [New Feature] Light Direction And Intensity Customization
- [New Feature] Shape Customization Properties: Offset, Rotation, Scale, Layer (5 layers), Geo (5 types), Transparency ...
- [New Feature] Shape Animation and Deformation
- [New Feature] Multi Instance : one 2D shape can be mapped to multi 3D sub-shapes
- [New Feature] Texture Editor : Custom Texture is a must for sub-shapes to be any useful.
- [New Feature] Scripting: the almighty tool to make the very final adjustment of shape properties before rendering
- [New Feature] 3DN File Size Mass Reduction
- [Improvement] Sound Emulation And Rendering Improved
- [Improvement] Video Rendering Performance Optimized
- [Modification] Trinus Plugin Removed
- [Bad News][Backward Compatibility Breaking] V2 are not compatible with 3DN V1 files
Get 3dSenVR - VR NES Emulator
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
When is the Mac version available?
awesome, great work! :) any chance someone can fill me in on the advantages of the pro version vs the demo version?
How do you get the game running in VR? I just bought 2.0 Pro, I have SteamVR running with a Vive, and I select "OpenVrR"in the in-game menu with a ROM loaded, nothing happens.