Has development on this ceased? I can't find anything recent regarding it.
3dSen PC - 3D NES Emulator
A downloadable game
A unique emulator that converts your favorite NES games - both classic and modern homebrew - into Full 3D & allows you to play them in realtime.
Warning: The trailer doesn't do it justice, you must watch the reviews to truly feel how immersive and refreshing the experience is.
- Ever growing list of supported games.
- Play your NES games in full 3D! Like a fresh new remake from different perspectives
- Very Responsive Input
- Save State
- Dynamic Skyboxes
“This NES Emulator is INCREDIBLE!!!” - Patton Plays
“Amazing Emulator Turns 2D NES Games Into Fully 3D Worlds” - Kotaku
“This is one of the most Awesome emulators I’ve ever seen! You need to try it out for yourself.” - ETA PRIME
- Steam Key Only
- If you own a VR headset, please check 3dSen VR
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Platformer, Role Playing|
|Tags||3D Platformer, 8-Bit, Action-Adventure, NES, Pixel Art, Retro, Voxel|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Twitter, YouTube, Support|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Blaster Master Top Down PrototypeApr 28, 2021
- Version 0.9.4 releaseMar 24, 2021
- Ninja Gaiden 3 - Walk through Part 2Mar 23, 2021
- Ninja Gaiden 3 - Walk through Part 1Mar 20, 2021
- Ninja Gaiden 3 's Parallax EffectJan 16, 2021
- Life Force - Ribs and SkullJan 13, 2021
- Life Force BossDec 30, 2020
- v0.9.3 releaseDec 20, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello, may I ask, will a DRM free version ever be available for purchase? Thank you.
I know you're probably really busy keeping up with the PC and VR versions, but this would be so cool to have on Android too.
wish they have one for super nintendo
I got excited until I saw the " Steam key only " part :(
Same here. I didn't want to buy on Steam I was waiting to be released on itch. It's a pity.
I feels you guys. But there are still a lot of developments so Steam release only will save my time and effort. Thank you for your understanding.